About Me

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Which Camera is the Best?


My husband and I have been on quite a journey with trying to find a fancy professional camera. There are so many cameras in various price ranges and with a variety of features. We are not professional photographers and don't have those aspirations. We just want a good camera that we can take really good pictures with. This is an DSLR camera and it has all the features we are looking for. We have narrowed it down to the Nikon D5000. That is unless my husband discovers another camera to compare it to. I am glad that he searches and studies before big purchases, but my impulsive nature is going crazy inside me! I just want a camera already!!!! But he is wiser than I. Hopefully in a few weeks I will have some fun new pictures to show off!
Now if only I could figure out how I will fit photography into my daily life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment