About Me

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm a Woman With to Much to do!

Have you caught yourself saying that......?


It seems that each day goes by faster than the one before. I do accomplish a lot, but I still have projects waiting for me. I want to bake sugar cookies with my daughter, sew an apron for myself, sew an outfit for my daughter (something I have never done), and make a quilt with all my left over fabric scraps.

My daughter will be 3 in September and I want to start some sort of basic homemade preschool with her. Since I am home with Katie, taking care of our home is up to me too. You know, the never ending laundry, mopping, dusting, decluttering, shopping, and organizing.
BUT guess what??? I LOVE IT!!!! I love it all. I would not have it any other way. I just wish I had more time! Especially more time with Katie. She is growing up so fast! Which leads me to my next hobby.

I love photography.... always have, but never thought it was something I would ever get to do now. I figured later in life when kids are grown and out of the house I would explore that creative outlet. Surprise, surprise, my husband is interested in buying an SLR camera. My heart says yahoooo! My brain says oh my gosh another thing I want to do.
I have also just started in the world of twittering.....oh my! I think I have managed to network myself quite well. I am on facebook to connect with old friends, current friends, new friends, and family. I blog. I sell on Ebay. And now I twitter. I love networking with other moms. I have to say we moms are pretty darn amazing! I get so many ideas from other moms. I read blog after blog and get so inspired which probably half of my problem. Maybe just maybe I can inspire you!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Momma K,

    I just had to comment on this post because it sounds so much like one of my recent posts! I also love to sew, bake, and my recent hobby is photography!
    I wish I had more time for all my hobbies, but it seems like I only have enough time for one a day after work, kids, and dinner!

    Thanks for following me on Twitter. Otherwise, I never would have read your blog! Hope to hear from you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Thanks for following my Mommy Diaries! I figured I had a blog for my family and for my homeschool adventures....it was time to make one just for me. It sounds like we have alot in common. Hobbies are so fun and yet there's not enough time! What is the name of your blog? I would love to follow someone with similar interests. We can learn so much from each other!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Momma K,

    I love the idea of learning from eachother! I'm sure your sewing skills are so much better than mine! So far the only thing I've been able to make that hasn't fallen apart are pajama pants!

    My blog is
    www.michellesblessedlife.blogspot.com

    this should be fun! I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete