About Me

My photo
Like many of you I am a busy mom...a SAHM. I certainly keep busy with my 101 hobbies. I plan to start preschool at home this fall with my daughter. I taught elementary school and have a Master's degree in Reading. I miss teaching, but look forward to homeschool.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just Another Day in Paradise!

"Hey Mommy, wanna play?" asks my 2 year old. I really wish I could just sit and play all day, but as a SAHM I really can't. Today for example I have to do some laundry, clean up the clutter from yesterday's shopping trip, list some items on Ebay, bake cookies for tomorrow, and eventually take a shower. Funny thing is that this list is not that long, but it will keep me busy. Katie and I do stuff together everyday like read a toddler devotional at breakfast, put stickers in her sticker book, read books, watch cartoons, and dance to music. How I wish I could have a clone of myself so I could just play games and read with Katie all day. Then my clone could do all the work! Okay so I am really not okay with cloning. I just wish there were 2 of me. I bet my husband would find some pros and cons with that.....

So between work and play I will do my best to enjoy the day with my little angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment